To all the teachers out there who have reinvented the wheel, reimagined lesson plans, and redesigned instruction as they knew it, thank you. You’ve been the backbone of education for the last year and a half, and as we all look toward a new school year, we want you to know that you'll never have to go it alone.
In fact, you’ll have Instructure experts and edtech gurus at your service whenever you need them. With great excitement, we are introducing our newest team of pros that know the Instructure Learning Platform inside and out—the Panda Pros.
Who are the Panda Pros?
The Panda Pros are edtech and instructional design experts who can help you with all things Instructure—whether it’s big-picture planning, hands-on support, or technical tips and tricks.
How do I meet with a Panda Pro?
You can now schedule a 25-minute meeting with a Panda Pro at a time that works best for you and your team. Have questions? They’ve got answers. Sign up now.
What kinds of questions can I ask a Panda Pro?
Panda Pros are well-versed in all Instructure products, with an emphasis on Canvas, MasteryConnect, Portfolium, and their respective features and tools. Since individual sessions are only 25 minutes, it’s helpful to have a specific topic you want to discuss along with a few questions prepared beforehand. Here are a few examples:
- How do I create consistency in modules?
- How do I use the HTML Editor?
- How do I add text headers, alt-text, and other accessibility features?
- How do I add captions to Studio videos?
- How should I be thinking about outcomes?
- How should I be using rubrics?
- How do I use tools like bell-ringers, exit tickets, and group work check-ins to drive better formative assessments?
Ready to meet a Panda Pro? Get on the schedule today.
Not needing help at the moment? That’s okay. We’ll be here when you need us.