Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
View the Webinar
Hear Insights from District Leaders
Denise Lutz, Chief Technology Officer at Upper Arlington City Schools, and Philip Jarosz, Instructional Support Specialist from the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda Union Free School District, will dive into their process of LMS evaluation and why they chose Canvas LMS to support their teaching, learning, and professional development needs.
Drawing on these insights, they'll highlight five key questions every leader should ask when planning for a successful LMS migration, adoption, and the provisioning of equitable access in blended or fully remote learning environments.
- Can the LMS connect with existing systems and tools?
- What does the onboarding and implementation process look like?
- How does the LMS scale differentiated curriculum and instruction?
- Is the mobile app experience user-friendly and reliable for students, teachers and parents?
- How has the reliability, support, and partnership experience been during the sudden transition to remote learning?
Enjoy this great opportunity to hear from educational leaders on how they've been able to move their strategic vision forward and prepare for whatever the future of learning entails.