Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
View the Webinar
AWS Educate and Canvas have teamed up to offer cloud-based learning inside your LMS to help students prepare for the jobs of the future.
Take Your Classroom to the Cloud
Mike Bryant, Faculty Community Manager at AWS Educate and Ryan Lufkin, Senior Director of Higher Education Product Marketing with Canvas, discuss with Robert Bunge, Faculty Coordinator for IT at North Seattle College his experience leveraging AWS activities, labs, and projects directly within their Canvas courses.
This webcast covers five key questions educators might have before incorporating cloud-computing skills into their courses:
- Where do I find content to use in my class?
- What templates should I select when creating My Classroom?
- What’s the right pathway for my students to join AWS Educate?
- How do I get AWS credits for my students to use AWS services at no cost?
- What other support does AWS Educate provide for educators and students?
Watch to learn more about how educators can leverage AWS Educate to create hands-on learning experiences for students both on and off campus.