The AI-driven Authorship Verification Assistant by Unicheck
The Unicheck plagiarism prevention solution is inviting educational institutions to join a beta testing of their pioneering assistant, Emma, for fighting the contract cheating issue.
Emma analyzes the writing style of a student based on his/her previous original submissions. As an integral part of the Unicheck plagiarism checker, it’s automatically launched along with the similarity check. After a period of self-training, Emma examines the text using stylometry and NLP technologies to inform instructors whether submitted papers were written by that particular student.
Criteria for joining the beta testing of Emma:
- Institutions using LMSs supporting LTI 1.0, 2.0 integration
- At least one active course with at least 7 students enrolled
- At least 3 original papers (3,000 words) per each student
How this whole beta testing works:
- Emma is being enabled in your LMS / you are provided with an LMS account with Emma on board
- The self-training period where you provide Emma with 3,000 words of original student works to learn on
- All following submissions are automatically getting an authorship verification advice, which you can read in the Emma tab of the Unicheck report
Why join Emma’s beta testing?
The Emma authorship verification assistant took the best of the EduTech world to promote personalized learning and boost the quality of education. From the educators’ point of view, Emma is fostering fair paper grading while saving lots of time. For students, it motivates them to create original text, and therefore, benefit from obtaining higher-quality education. For LMS admins, Emma means quick and easy setup, zero added maintenance, and fully independent running with the automatic updates.
Benefits for beta testers:
Apart from a chance to become the first institution to implement the cutting-edge authorship verification solution into your educational workflow, Unicheck offers every educator who will facilitate their participation in the beta testing of Emma generous personal Amazon gift cards, as well as the coolest swag reinforcing your exceptional status of the revolutionary software beta-tester.
For the institutions that will test Emma, Unicheck offers a cost-free usage of their full-on plagiarism prevention solution for a period of two months (limitations of a number of checks apply).
Sign up for a beta testing of Emma here and the Unicheck team will get back to you with the details asap.
For any product related inquiries, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +12819120548.