Exciting things are happening in the Instructure world! As you have likely seen, today we announced the acquisition of EesySoft, an edtech adoption platform focused on driving engagement with and usage of edtech tools. EesySoft has been our partner for the last four years and shares a similar mission with Instructure: elevate student success, amplify the power of teaching, and drive digital transformation in education.
In light of this exciting news, we have rebranded EesySoft to be named Impact by Instructure to increase awareness about what the product does best: streamline edtech adoption and intensify the impact of digital learning tools.
I am thrilled about what this acquisition means for all of you—our incredible customers and education family. Customer experience is at the forefront of what we are doing at Instructure, and this acquisition helps us move even further in the right direction. Here are a few ways EesySoft (now Impact by Instructure) will help your institution to be more successful:
- Integrates with all products in the Instructure Learning Platform, helping instructors and students use edtech tools more effectively.
- Provides improved PD experiences by leveraging the analytics capabilities available within the tool.
- Allows edtech purchasers the ability to show ROI to business decision-makers through dashboards that provide usage details around products and features.
This acquisition moves us further down the path of our customer-centric journey. Whether you are a current Instructure or EesySoft customer, this acquisition helps all of us and here’s what it means for you:
- If you are a current EesySoft customer, regardless of your LMS, you can count on Instructure to develop and support Impact in meaningful ways that can help drive the adoption and value your institution receives from your edtech tools.
- If you are a Canvas customer with Eesysoft, you can provide in-depth support within Canvas based on the context and role of students and faculty. This not only means providing support articles from Canvas, but also the ability for your institution to add their own, or third-party tool support articles as well. Additionally, when users need to escalate support requests, the dynamic routing helps to decrease the time to resolution.
- If you are a current Canvas customer that does not have EesySoft, we will be leveraging your perspective and application of the platform to further strengthen the support you receive.
- For Canvas customers, you will have the option to purchase Impact, allowing you to deepen the adoption within your organization and leverage your LMS in a fully customized way.
No matter your current relationship with Instructure and/or EesySoft, we welcome you into our education family, and look forward to interacting with, learning from, and helping you. Join me next Tuesday, July 6 at 10:30 AM MT, for a live stream, as I introduce EesySoft as the newest member of our Instructure family. If you ever have any questions, my door is always open.