With the global pandemic accelerating the move to remote learning, in-person training, on-campus classes, and face to face professional development are no longer solely viable. With Canvas, the same great learning experiences as in person can be achieved online; but what about the rest of the student experience? How do learners find those courses online? How do they access and pay for them?
Palette delivers simple, beautiful, custom portals and storefronts for learners to discover, register and pay for online learning experiences. It is built in partnership with education providers, specifically for the education context.
White-labelled and integrating directly with Canvas, Palette draws from the best of tech, design, e-commerce and marketing, bringing those lessons together with the expertise of the online education sector.
Mobile-first, accessibility compliant and fast learner portals and storefronts, are managed through a simple yet powerful admin panel. And, with our cost effective pricing model and quick implementation times, you can get up and running with Palette in as little as six weeks.
All the features you need to connect your offerings to your market
Our growing range of features means Palette gives you the keys, to drive online scale and growth:
- Integrate: Connect your systems into Palette with our flexible, API driven architecture. Or, make the most of market leading technologies such as Stripe, AuthO, Canvas, Klaviyo and more.
- Manage: Save time and money managing your learner portal or storefront, with Palette’s powerful and easy to use self-service admin tools. No coding skills required.
- Market: Engage and gather insights into your target audience, with advanced analytics integrations and branded communications.
- Display: Customize your portal, using flexible catalogues and landing pages tailored to different audiences.
- Sell: Ensure all transactions are simple and secure, regardless of what currency you use.
- Report: Drive insights with all the data you need in the one spot, or use our API to push data to your existing systems.
A broad range of use cases and customers
With customers across not for profit, higher education and professional development, Palette fits a broad range of use-cases. It’s in working in partnership with our customers that we explore new opportunities, whilst keeping Palette focused on delivering value specifically for educators.
We’d love to hear about your plans for online. Get in touch with the team, and learn more about Palette by visiting our website at www.paletteapp.io.
Also make sure you join us at InstructureCon. Visit our booth and catch our GM, Gin Atkins’ deep dive session on Liquid expectations: Investing in the student experience beyond the LMS.