Exciting news: the Microsoft Office 365 Education integration is now available for you to enable the Eduappcenter. Since announcing the beta integration, we’ve been working hard to incorporate your feedback and ship a product that will exceed your expectations while facilitating all the great teaching, learning, and collaboration that becomes possible when Canvas and Office 365 work together.
With this new solution, you can:
- Use single sign-on technology to log into Canvas using your Office 365 account and password.
- Create documents in Office 365 and submit them as assignments directly within Office 365 or Canvas.
- Grade Word, Excel, and, Powerpoint documents through SpeedGrader.
- Link to Office 365 docs in the Canvas Rich Content Editor.
- Add Office 365 docs directly to Modules.
- Use Office 365 documents, spreadsheets, or presentations for Canvas Collaborations.
- Push assignments and grades directly from the Microsoft OneNote Class Notebook to Canvas.
In case you missed it, take a quick look at this video to see what you can accomplish with the new integration.
To get started, visit Eduappcenter.com to install the app. We hope you love it!
Troy Anderson, Director of Platform & Partnerships
Kate McGee, Senior Product Manager