Building the future of education with stackable credentials
Higher education continues to grow and reform, with traditional methods being re-evaluated to encourage a wider variety of learners to pursue their studies. One such institution challenging the status quo is Cranfield University’s School of Management, who have harnessed their entrepreneurial spirit to create a suite of stackable programmes which range from "foundation" to full master’s level.
This webinar, held in partnership with Times Higher Education discusses:
• What stackable programmes are, and how they can make business education more accessible
• Why more flexibility for students and a focus on skills is needed for Education 4.0
• How stackable programs can impact traditional models of higher education, such as linear academic progression
• How you can ensure learners receive high-quality learning in an online format, and what platforms can help you achieve these objectives
• How you can ensure learners from all academic levels are able to succeed with stackable credentials, and promote lifelong learning