The Higher Education Guide to Choosing a Learning Management Platform
Includes 12 key considerations for choosing the right platform for your institution
Selecting a learning management platform is no easy assignment. Use this evaluation guide to save yourself time and avoid headaches.
- Explains 12 key considerations for choosing the right platform for your institution.
- 1. Get to know a new approach: Learning management platform
- 2. Match learning management platform goals to your institutional goals
- 3. Reimagine teaching and learning
- 4. Understand what users need and want
- 5. Scale for the future
- 6. Demand security and reliability
- 7. Free your data
- 8. Choose a partner, not just a vendor
- 9. Test performance and capability
- 10. Employ a proven migration strategy
- 11. Organise with a timeline, build with cross-functional teams
- 12. Consider your evaluation timeline
- Provides recommendations for understanding how a learning management platform operates
- Outlines strategies on how to engage with a vendor to evaluate whether their product will translate into teaching and learning success
Download the guide today to be one step closer to creating a simpler and more connected learning experience for your students and faculty.