What Student Success Looks Like with ePortfolios
Hear directly from five students on how they use Portfolium to support their academic and career success. Each student brings a unique perspective ranging from their First Year Experience to recent graduates.
On this webinar, you will hear live student testimonies from Georgia State University, Henderson State University, Point Loma Nazarene University, Tarleton University, and Salve Regina University.
Watch this webinar to learn how students:
- Use ePortfolios to identify personal and career skills
- Stay engaged with curricular and co-curricular learning through pathways
- Use learning artifacts to meet First Year Experience and Capstone requirements
- Leverage their ePortfolios to gain internship and job opportunities
- Personal anecdotes from students on how Portfolium has impacted their lives and careers
Brion Grady, Pre-med Student, Georgia State University:
Alisa Lollar, Business & Marketing Student, Henderson State University:
Mekenzie Garza, Communications Student, Tarleton State University:
Amanda Corp, Psychology / AOJ Student, Salve Regina University:
Organizational MGMT Student
Point Loma Nazarene
Join the conversation using #TheStudentVoice.