[research and content Produced by InsideHigherEd]
High-Impact Practices for Student Success
True Student Success involves not just one task, but a cohesive implementation of various high-impact practices. While that may seem like a challenge to some institutions, this Portfolium-partnered Inside Higher Ed eBook on High-Impact Practices for Student Success considers many ways to effectively apply new methods practices at your institution to fully realize Student Success.
This research was prepared by InsideHigherEd and made possible by Portfolium support.
Download this eBook to learn about the top HIPs for 2019:
- Enroll students along guided pathways
- Award digital badges for career relevant competencies and 21st century skills
- Asses learning outcomes to provide value to the student
- Build an ePortfolio for reflection and career development
- Provide a First-Year Experience aimed to help students continue to second year
- Connect the curriculum and internship activities to career pathways
- Drive student engagement through transparent learning pathways
Fill out the short form to access the eBook.