Webinar: Learn How CSU Schools Use Portfolium for Engagement & Assessment
Hear Directly From CSUN & CSU Long Beach About Their Retention, Graduation, and Accreditation Initiatives
Watch the latest Innovation Marketplace Webinar, brought to you by the CSU Chancellor’s Office, Academic Technology Services (ATS), where we will cover how to identify, advance and support technology initiatives that enable student success.
This webinar includes presentations from Portfolium and two CSU institutions on how the schools utilize the innovative technology platform in support of their student success, assessment, and accreditation initiatives.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Portfolium has made an impact at scale for the CSU System
- How CSUN utilizes ePortfolio and Challenges within Portfolium to drive student engagement and support Graduate Initiative 2025 efforts
- How CSU Long Beach Department of Journalism and Public Relations performs direct assessment and uses Portfolium Outcomes Assessment for accreditation
- The value of connecting your LMS and ePortfolio technology
- Innovative ideas at CSU schools moving forward with Portfolium
Director of Data and Analytics Information Technology
California State University, Northridge
Dr. Gwen Shaffer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Journalism & Public Relations
California State University, Long Beach
Director, Academic Technology Services
CSU Office of the Chancellor
Customer Success Manager, Portfolium
An Instructure Company