Webinar: Assessing Learning Outcomes Across the Curriculum
Dr. William J. Carpenter, Director, Honors Scholar Program at High Point University
Learn how High Point University is re-imagining general education competencies by assessing their programmatic learning outcomes across the student’s general and co-curricular education beyond the individual class level.
In this one hour webinar you’ll learn how High Point University:
- Drives a general education program based on reflection and meta cognitive assessment
- Offers a more coherent core-curriculum program
- Assesses their honors program learning outcomes and student development over time
- Helps students curate artifacts of their co-curricular learning and validate they have met their general education program requirements
- Utilizes Portfolium across the Curriculum
Dr. William J. Carpenter
Director, Honors Scholar Program
High Point University
Dr. Carpenter has 16+ years in progressive leadership roles in higher education, with achievements in curriculum development, learning assessment, and personnel training.
VP Product Strategy & Marketing