Every day at Instructure, we hear of exceptional teachers, lecturers, headteachers, and professors who help students aim high and achieve their potential, often meeting and overcoming considerable challenges along the way. Today at CanvasCon Europe - where more than 600 educators have assembled to share ideas and best practice - we’re announcing the launch of our inaugural EMEA Educator of the Year Awards to celebrate these awesome educators.
Who do you know that is positively impacting the lives of their students? What makes them great and why do their students and colleagues love them? Submit your nominations by 8th November 2019. One winning educator will be selected from each category.
- Primary and Secondary Schools
- Higher and Tertiary Education
- Further and Vocational Education
Tell us how your nominated teacher redefines traditional classroom activities to prepare students for the next stage in their education or career, and how they drive students to take responsibility for their own learning. Full details on how to enter are available here: https://www.instructure.com/canvas/en-gb/educator-awards
Winners will be announced in December. Each winner will receive:
- Complimentary ticket to CanvasCon 2020
- Canvas SWAG
- Educator of The Year Award
- Inclusion in a national press release, Canvas blog, and social channels
- The warm glow of victory and confirmation of your awesomeness