Magnus Svendsen Nerheim will share how the University of Bergen (UiB) is utilizing EdTech to meet strategic IT objectives, such as student BYOD for example.
In this session, learn how UiB is pioneering with AppsAnywhere in a pilot R&D project attempting to expand their EdTech portfolio to provide app delivery, but also meet additional use cases such as Canvas LMS/VLE integration and digital exam delivery.
This online session will cover:
- How application delivery fits into the philosophy of an integrated EdTech portfolio with focus on utilizing EdTech to enhance learning
- A pure student-BYOD University approach to application delivery
- Thoughts and plans for cloudification of virtual infrastructure
- How to connect Canvas, assessment systems, SIS, and app delivery solutions to provide application delivery for teaching and assessment
- How UiB are approaching digital exam delivery with Canvas and AppsAnywhere
Full webinar event page here:
Registration link for webinar here:
Magnus Svendsen Nerheim is the University of Bergen's Project Manager and Advisor for EdTech. Through the university's Learning Labs (digital) tools and services project area, Magnus aims to develop, implement and utilize all-things EdTech to bridge the gap between digital tools and good pedagogical practice.
More info about AppsAnywhere from Software2 [official Canvas partner]: