Canvas is Local
Sacred Heart College Geelong Uses Data to Create Transparency in Learning
Sacred Heart College Geelong has adopted a network model of learning through technology that involves disciplines working together on trans-disciplinary practices within the curriculum. Using Canvas Data, admins have created a new reporting dashboard to provide transparency in communications, as well as easy parent viewing.
The Department of Education and Training's Strategic Priorities
How Canvas Supports Them:
1 - Ensure Victorians have equitable access to quality education and training.
- Equitable student access to educational resources
- Engaging, personalised learning and improved student performance
- Easy sharing of best practices and professional development
2 - Build an integrated birth-to-adulthood education and development system.
- A consistent, open learning experience for students in K-12, tertiary education and the workplace
- The alignment of learning outcomes with educational goals
- Lifelong learning everywhere, every day
3 - Activate excellence, innovation, and economic growth.
- Innovative teaching and pedagogy both in and outside of the classroom
- Intuitive learning that sets students up for success
- Students to become innovators and creators, both now and in the future
High-Quality Interactions for Every Victoria Student
We have a 100% success rate in integrating with all SIS vendors across the state. Contact us if you don’t see your SIS listed below. Full integration with all major Australian SIS’s including:
Let Us Tell You More
Fill out the form below and we'll follow up with you to schedule a demo.