Canvas is Local
Sacred Heart College Geelong Uses Data to Create Transparency in Learning
Sacred Heart College Geelong has adopted a network model of learning through technology that involves disciplines working together on trans-disciplinary practices within the curriculum. Using Canvas Data, admins have created a new reporting dashboard to provide transparency in communications, as well as easy parent viewing.
The Department of Education and Training's Strategic Priorities
How Canvas Supports Them:
1 - Ensure Victorians have equitable access to quality education and training.
- Equitable student access to educational resources
- Engaging, personalised learning and improved student performance
- Easy sharing of best practices and professional development
2 - Build an integrated birth-to-adulthood education and development system.
- A consistent, open learning experience for students in K-12, tertiary education and the workplace
- The alignment of learning outcomes with educational goals
- Lifelong learning everywhere, every day
3 - Activate excellence, innovation, and economic growth.
- Innovative teaching and pedagogy both in and outside of the classroom
- Intuitive learning that sets students up for success
- Students to become innovators and creators, both now and in the future
High-Quality Interactions for Every Victoria Student
Canvas unifies all your apps and systems, simplifying teaching so you can focus on personalising learning for your students.
Let Us Tell You More
Fill out the form below and we'll follow up with you to schedule a demo.