Canvas is Local
Canvas Helps Selwyn House School Deliver Meaningful and Relevant Learning
Canvas is the best match for Selwyn House’s vision for a more collaborative and digitally advanced curriculum. Canvas is used across a range of activities at the school, from simple tasks such as accessing online resources and teacher-selected sites, to completing assignments that incorporate digital peer and teacher review.
New Zealand's Top Educational Priorities
How Canvas Supports Them:
1 - The education system is relevant and reaches all children and students.
- Equitable student access to educational resources
- Real-time student learning data for teachers and families
- Peer-to-peer collaboration and teacher-student communication
2 - Every child and student achieves educational success
- Engaging, personalised learning and improved student performance
- Intuitive learning experience to set students up for success
- The alignment of learning outcomes with educational goals
3 - New Zealanders have the skills and knowledge for work and life.
- A consistent, open learning experience for students in K-12, tertiary education, and the workplace
- Students to become innovators and creators, both now and in the future
- Lifelong learning everywhere, every day
High-Quality Interactions for Every New Zealander
Canvas unifies all your apps and systems, simplifying teaching so you can focus on personalising learning for your students.
Let Us Tell You More
Fill out the form below and we'll follow up with you to schedule a demo.