Canvas is Local
Canvas Helps Selwyn House School Deliver Meaningful and Relevant Learning
Canvas is the best match for Selwyn House’s vision for a more collaborative and digitally advanced curriculum. Canvas is used across a range of activities at the school, from simple tasks such as accessing online resources and teacher-selected sites, to completing assignments that incorporate digital peer and teacher review.
New Zealand's Top Educational Priorities
How Canvas Supports Them:
1 - The education system is relevant and reaches all children and students.
- Equitable student access to educational resources
- Real-time student learning data for teachers and families
- Peer-to-peer collaboration and teacher-student communication
2 - Every child and student achieves educational success
- Engaging, personalised learning and improved student performance
- Intuitive learning experience to set students up for success
- The alignment of learning outcomes with educational goals
3 - New Zealanders have the skills and knowledge for work and life.
- A consistent, open learning experience for students in K-12, tertiary education, and the workplace
- Students to become innovators and creators, both now and in the future
- Lifelong learning everywhere, every day
High-Quality Interactions for Every New Zealander
We have a 100% success rate in integrating with all SIS vendors across the state. Contact us if you don’t see your SIS listed below. Full integration with all major NZ SIS’s including:
Let Us Tell You More
Fill out the form below and we'll follow up with you to schedule a demo.