Canvas is Local
Technology Drives the Future for Australia’s Public Schools in New South Wales
Australian schools pride themselves on seeking out new technologies to assist in the innovation of education. These investments benefit students, teachers, and administrators by providing new options for course design, research and development, and a defined path that prepares learners for future careers. Here are three examples of how adopting the Canvas learning management platform helped several public schools in New South Wales.
NSW Department of Education Strategic Priorities
How Canvas Supports Them:
1 - Enhance student outcomes
- Equitable student access to educational resources
- Peer-to-peer collaboration and teacher-student communication
- Engaging, personalised learning and improved student performance
2 - Strengthen teaching quality and school leadership
- Innovative teaching and pedagogy both in and outside of the classroom
- The sharing of best practices and professional development
- Outcomes-based education to set students up for success
3 - Innovate for the future and work more effectively.
- A consistent, open learning experience for students in K-12, tertiary education, and the workplace
- Secure, reliable, and scalable learning for now and the future
- Lifelong learning everywhere, every day
High-Quality Interactions for Every NSW Student
We have a 100% success rate in integrating with all SIS vendors across the state. Contact us if you don’t see your SIS listed below. Full integration with all major Australian SIS’s including:
Let Us Tell You More
Fill out the form below and we'll follow up with you to schedule a demo.